|Application Process and Important Instructions
|The portal is Closed for candidates to submit the online application.
||[View Detailed Advertisement] [Download the CV/Biodata Format]
Start Date of Submission of Application: 24th August, 2020 10:00 AM
Last Date of Submission of Application: 30th August, 2020 06:00 PM
Date of online Interview: Will be announced later
||Steps for Application
STEP 1: Preparation of CV/Biodata in the given format. (Read “Document needed to upload while submission of online application” section)
STEP 2: Submission of applicant’s details with document uploads.
Documents needed to upload while submission of online application
- Scanned copy of Photograph (JPG or JPEG format, size less than 100 KB).
- Scanned copy of Signature (JPG or JPEG format, size less than 100 KB).
- PDF file (size less than 500KB) of CV/Biodata prepared by candidate in the given format only. [Format may be downloaded from here also]
- Scanned copy of documents in a single PDF file(Size less than 4 MB); which includes proof of Date of birth, Id Proof, Essential educational qualification, Experience, Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) or any other, if applicable.
- Candidate should read the advertisement very carefully.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number before applying for online application.
- Candidate should prepare CV/Biodata in the above-given format only. The format is provided above. The PDF file of the CV/Biodata (size less than 500 KB) prepared by the candidate should be uploaded while submitting the online application.
- Scanned Photograph and signature (JPG and JPEG format, size less than 100 KB) should be uploaded.
- Scanned copy in single PDF file (size less than 4 MB); which includes proof of Date of birth, Id Proof, Essential educational qualification, Experience, Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) or any other, if applicable.
- An application number will be generated after the complete submission of the online form. The candidate may Note down the generated application number for future reference.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidate will not be able to edit/update the form.
- The date for the online interview will be announced later at CSIR-AMPRI website.
- only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for online interviews
Candidates who are applying please ensure that you fulfill the essentials qualifications. If you apply without fulfilling the essential qualifications then it will be considered that you are giving wrong/misleading information. The ONUS OF THIS ACTION WILL BE ON THE CANDIDATE and not on the Scientists, HR Division or the institute. In case you are found not to fulfill the essential criteria or that you have provided misleading information, then your candidature for the post may be rejected at any stage of selection or after selection.